Thursday, October 16, 2014

Please & Thank You, Retro Revival Boutique

Let's get this out there before anything else.
First, this is not an ad. I didn't receive any money or free product.
As a supporter of handmade, I can't help but share my finds with others.

I paid for these two sets of earrings. And I'm very pleased with them!

~ Thank you, Retro Revival Boutique ~
(I will call them RRB in this post for short, by the way.)

Welcome to Night Vale Inspired Earrings
RRB was inspired by a podcast called Welcome to Night Vale.
I've never watched it, but I was captured by the weird yet pretty look of these.
They are just as wonderful in person - Excited to wear them out!

Button Beaded Earrings
Funky, vintage style. Love it!
Both sets were well-made and they shipped very fast.
I'm already looking over RRB again for more :)

Clockwise, left to right: 1. Summertime Beaded Bib Necklace; 2. Exotic Bird Necklace; 3. Mod Golden Triangle Dangle Earrings; 4. Vintage Buttons Crocheted Bib Necklace 5. Purple Filigree & Red Crystal Chandelier Earrings
When you are in search of jewelry, I recommend Retro Revival Boutique.
I enjoyed my experience and I'm sure you will, too!

With blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

No comments: