Sunday, December 29, 2013

4 Ways To Use Clothes Pins Creatively In Your Home

While they were originally used to hang clothes to dry, that is no longer their main purpose. Now, they offer functionality in other ways along with creating aesthetically pleasing decoration.

Blaine Collection - Plum Distressed Clothes Pins Variety

My clothes pins are painted by hand, distressed, glittered (if preferred) and sealed. What you do with them after that is completely up to your own imagination! However, I am happy to give you a few ideas for using them in creative ways . . .

(Source, Clockwise: 1. Votive Candleholders, 2. Photo Frame, 3. Tea Towel Hanger, 4. Heart Wreath.) 
How have you used your clothes pins? I'm oh, so delighted to see what you've done with yours. And you may just receive a discount if your photo displays my clothes pins in wonderful way!

Cream In My Coffee Collection - Cream Distressed Clothes Pins Variety

Blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

No comments: