Thursday, March 29, 2012

Music Notes (M2012: Use It! Card Edition )

I love, love, LOVE to sing. Unfortunately, I sound absolutely awful. You won't see me anytime soon on American Idol. I do wish I had a beautiful singing voice. My partner wishes I had one, too, since I sing around the house constantly. I know I sound bad, but I pretend that I don't then I look at my partner. He always gets this look on his face . . . of pain.



This card was inspired by two challenges - See below for links & details, so you can join in the fun & create your own card:



This card is available for FREE! Yep, it's free. Click here if you'd like to have it as your very own.

2 comments:

Brodders said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with Cupcake crafts, Good Luck - Jane x

Olena said...

So cute card! Great job! Olena